Thursday, February 16, 2012

Make Money Online with Microworkers

Overview

Microworkers is one of the legit sites I am engaged in. As its name implies, the jobs assigned to workers are just simple and most of the them are completed in few minutes and this is also termed as 'microjobs'. The tasks are paid by employers upon their approval. The following tasks include:

  • simple sign-ups
  • social bookmarking (digg, delicious, etc.)
  • forum participation
  • website visits
  • rating videos or articles
  • voting up contest entries
  • adding comments
  • suggesting leads
  • creating backlinks
  • writing articles or reviews
  • downloading applications

Joining Microworkers is totally free and it offers you $1 for registration. It is an International site so anyone from any country can be a member and can make money online. Click here to register. You can also check the FAQs for more details.

Success rate of 75% is observed while doing task in microworkers. To prevent the success rate to go down just simply work on the task that you are capable of doing.

Well for me, microworkers payment system is unique because they are making sure that every transaction made on the internet is secure. With this,  they implement a pre-payment verification system. A special PIN code will be sent to the members' address registered on the site via snail mail. Until you key-in the special code on the site, you cannot cash out what you have earned. In my case it took a month for me to receive the code. But the wait is all worth it because every time I reached the payout threshold which is $9, I can easily request for withdrawal of amount.

Payment Proof

Well I can say that microworkers is absolutely a legit site because I have already received a payout through Alertpay. For this month I will have to request for my another payout.

See payment proof.



1 comment:

  1. Geo targetting is non existent with Microworkers. Also I've been waiting for my payment over 8 months now! Not recommended.

    ReplyDelete